Saturday, December 3

Little voices

The sound of emptiness in my mind..
Those voices...
And whispers...
Leaving me breathless..

"What is it like to be in love when you have depression?"

Its true.. everyday is a struggle. Going back and forth between caring too much and not caring at all..

If i care too much i will get hurt..
If i say i dont care, i would hurt myself even more cause i would be lying.. i care so much about everyone..

I hv been trying to fight with those voices saying
"Theyre going to leave you anyway"
"They will soon realise how pathetic and useless you are"
"No one would love someone like you"

I wish i am able to express my anger, my sadness and even my happiness..
To let everything out..
But i am too coward.

Things wont change when you dont try..
And everyday i am trying my best..

Cause eventho i am hurt.. doesnt mean i have to hurt everyone else around me..

I love everyone that made me happy..
And when i got hurt i suck it all in..
Cause if happiness doesnt last..
so does pain..

I dont want anyone else to walk away from me anymore..
Im suffering enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment